For our Client we are looking for a native Czech speaker to be a part of the Czech Republic team. As a member of the Czech team you will maintain the success of the company after a successful launch in Czech Republic.
Sales & Tradingdesk | Sofia, Bulgaria
The first period, up to a year, the country team member will focus on all internal processes and their product knowledge, as well as some compliance and risk basics. During this period the team member will start with the CFA program. As soon as the first level of the CFA program is successfully finished, the team member will focus on one of the main knowledge areas. In the third year the candidate can switch to another specialism. After passing the 3rd level of the CFA program, a next step as country manager, marketer, compliance officer, risk manager, trader, or other financial specialism is available. All the different country teams are very international, and consist of all young professionals who have affinity with financial markets.
The responsibilities of this function entail:
• Give support in PR and Marketing activities.
• Manage customer calls and e-mails, in order to extend existing contracts and acquire new business.
• Be knowledgeable about financial products traded on the financial markets.
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
• Educate yourself with different disciplines needed to operate the broker.
• Be able to do all internal communication in English.
What is offered:
Royal remuneration with additional package consisting of CFA Education and other relevant training. Optional housing / apartment sharing with peers in Sofia (the company pays the rent). Healthcare package and two plane tickets per year to your home country. You will work in Sofia, Bulgaria in a modern work environment and international teams. The package is structured in such a way that it will accommodate your growth in development and experience through job responsibilities and financial reward.
• Master’s degree in Finance or Economics.
• 0 – 2 years of experience.
• Native Czech.
• Intermediate level of English.
• You are an energetic team player with excellent communication skills.
• You are willing to move to Sofia, Bulgaria
If you were interested in above offer please contact us on email@example.com or call us on phone +48 884 729 080.
HR Contact Recruitment Agency, Certificate No 11828